This is my last post of this year. I wanted to end it on a sweet note with a cocktail in tow. And why not? After all New Years Eve is only hours away and 2012 was a great year for us. I can only wish that 2013 is just as good. I spend most of the day preparing for the festivities, cooking, baking. cleaning and most importantly sampling the cocktail menu designed by my personal bartender, aka Hubby. Aren’t I lucky? Being married to an ex bartender has its perks
I leave you be with a fantastic Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites.
And a X Rated Champagne!
The Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are super simple to make. Although they do require a lot of self control as once they’re done baking, they do need to spend some time in the fridge – 4 hours plus to be exact. The good thing is while you wait on the cheesecake bites you can enjoy as many of these X Rated Champagne drinks as you want. Haha.
Start by placing Reese’s PB cups into mini cupcake tin foils.
Then mix cream cheese with sugar, eggs and yogurt and pour over each cup. Resist the urge to eat the mixture. It is super yummy but does contain raw eggs.
Bake for 22 minutes at 275 degrees. Remove from the oven, cool and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
Meanwhile enjoy a great cocktail, but please drink responsibly. Hahaha
I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year. Thank you for reading my blog and showing support. I really do appreciate all of you.
- 16 Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 12 oz ⅓ fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup low fat greek yogurt, plain
- 2 eggs
- 16 mini cupcake tin foils
- Arrange mini tin foils inside a muffin pan and place one peanut butter cup in each.
- Mix cream cheese in a mixer until smooth, then add sugar and beat about 1 minute.
- Add one egg at a time to blend, then add yogurt.
- Top each peanut butter cup with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 275 degrees for about 22 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely. Then set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- 4 oz. Champagne
- ½ oz. Orange Liqueur (Grand Marnier, Patron Citronge, etc.)
- 1 oz. X-Rated® Fusion Liqueur
- 2 dash Angostura® Bitters
- 1 tsp Grenadine
- Splash of Club Soda
- Fill shaker with ice. Add all the ingredients. Stir don’t shake and pour into martini glass.