There is something relaxing about easy dinners. This recipe is as easy as it can get. Stress free, three ingredient, baked cheesy goodness.
I try to avoid having to go to the grocery store on an empty stomach, especially after a long day at work. Occasionally I can’t help it. I find myself scrambling to figure out what to make for dinner without grabbing everything in sight and running up my grocery bill. A few nights ago I found myself in a familiar situation once again. I stood in front of the fresh pasta isle and the ravioli caught my eyes. “I hate boiled ravioli! Hmm… What if I bake it like lasagna?” I thought. Well my friends, it worked. It worked really well.
All you have to do is buy your favorite good quality frozen ravioli, marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Arrange it in layers as if you’re making lasagna and then bake for a 15 minutes. Told you it was super easy. I used Giovani Rana brand mushroom ravioli but any kind will do. My six year old LOVED it!!! What’s not to love?
This is a definite must make again. I know you are going to love it.
What’s your favorite quick and easy dinner recipe?
- 1 package frozen ravioli, any flavor you like
- 1 cup store bought marinara sauce of your choice
- 1 package shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dry basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread a little marinara sauce on the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Top with one layer of ravioli, a little marinara sauce and some cheese. Then repeat making another layer.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the the sauce is bubbling, about 15-20 minutes.