This week flew by so fast I can’t believe it’s Friday already however I am looking forward to this weekend. Having the privilege of being the Maid of Honor at my sisters wedding I of course had to throw her a Bachelorette party and it will be finally happening this Saturday. I say finally because the original party was scheduled for the weekend that Hurricane Sandy devastated our beautiful state. I hope you all enjoy your weekend as well.
I want to share a fantastic recipe with you that I adopted from another blog, Picky Palate. With Thanksgiving just around the corner these mini rolls are a perfect side dish for dinner or served alone as an appetizer. If you are going to a party and don’t want to show up empty handed don’t look much further because I promise you these will be a success. Biscuit Artichoke & Spinach Dip Rolls take little time to make and are perfect cold or warm.
Start by molding the biscuits into a greased muffin pan. I used Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers, cut each biscuit in half and pressed into a muffin pan to form little cups.
Add 1 tsp of olive oil, garlic and chopped baby spinach to a saute pan and cook until the spinach wilts a little.
In a small bowl mix 1/3 reduced fat whipped cream cheese and light sour cream. Stir well to combine. Add spinach, drained, chopped artichokes, shredded parmesan cheese, paprika and celery salt.
Fill the muffin cups with about 1 tsp of the mixture. Top with additional parmesan cheese and bake about 13 minutes.
And this is what you get. Pure yumminess.
I know what you’re thinking. Mmmmmmm…….
Biscuit Artichoke & Spinach Dip Rolls
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Flaky Layers biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach, cut into 1/2 strips
- 1/4 cup artichokes marinated in water, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 oz less fat whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 container light sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1. Spray muffin pan with oil. Cut each biscuit in half and press into the muffin pan to form little cups.
- 2. Heat olive oil in a saute pan, add garlic and spinach. Saute about a minute until spinach is wilted.
- 3. In a bowl, stir well to combine cream cheese and sour cream. Add cooked spinach, artichokes, 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, celery seed and paprika. Stir and fill cups by 1 tsp full.
- 4. Top with the remaining parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for about 13 minutes.