This Sunday I’m going to run my first 5K race. I did it. I’ve made it this far and to be honest, running has become a big part of my life. A few months ago I couldn’t have imagined that it would become so important to me. I believed in myself and trusted that I could do it. Never did it occur to me that I would find time in my busy schedule to run. It’s amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
Next I conquer the 10K.
Well these lamb chops have nothing to do with a 5K but they are really good. So fire up the grill one last time before the cold settles in and enjoy.
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (organic soy sauce alternative)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half lemon
- 2 thyme sprigs, finely chopped
- healthy pinch of salt & pepper
- 6-7 organic grass fed lamb chops
- In a small non reactive bowl combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Add lamb chops, coat well and allow to marinade for 30 minutes (up to 1hr)
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Grill the chops about 4 min on each side.
- Allow to rest for 4-5 min before serving. (this will keep them juicy)
- Serve with your favorite sides.